Hike 'n See Fukuoka
is now working together with 3seven77
a local Camping-car (RV) rental place in Yanagawa, Fukuoka.
Because we are great believers in:
- RV-ing means you have your own transport: Come and go as you please. No suitcase dragging...
- RV-ing: enjoy the real Japan in a relaxing way. No time-tables.
- RV means you can visit unspoiled locations & Kyushu's great nature. Go to locations public transport can not take you.
- RV-ing means: See the sights, not the tourists. There is more than Kyoto and Tokyo!
- RV-ing means: easier to meet the locals and true Japanese culture.
Find us now also on FB: